If i were something else..

If I were a month, I would be July .

If I were a day of the week, I would be Friday
If I were a time of day, I would be 2am.
If I were a sea animal, I would be a dolphin
If I were a direction, I would be the the way to the highway.
If I were a virtue, I would be love.
If I were a historical figure I would be Leonardo da Vinci. (who else?)
If I were a planet, I would be Mars.
If I were a liquid, I would be tequilla. (blushing… it’s so obvious)
If I were a stone, I would be sapphire

If I were a bird, I would be a mockingbird .

If I were a flower/plant, I would be a Gerbera.
If I were a kind of weather, I would be a sunny day.
If I were a musical instrument, I would be a drumm.

If I were an emotion, I would be impatience

If I were a sound, I would be breeze.
If I were an element, I would be fire.

If I were a song, I would be Nothing else matters-Metallica..

If I were a movie, I would be The Butterfly Effect.
If I were a tv-series, I would be house md

If I were a book, I would be Anna Karennina - Lev Tolstoi

If I were a fictional character, I would be Bette Porter (100%).

If I were a food, I would be sea-food.
If I were a city, I would be madrid.

If I were a taste, I would be spicy. (:”>)
If I were a scent, I would be a intimate,cosy one for sure.
If I were a colour, I would be RED. (obvious)
If I were a fabric, I would be satin. (kinky)

If I were a word, I would be buburuze. (again… doooh)
If I were a body part, I would be the lips.
If I were a facial expression, I would be confused.

If I were a subject in school, I would be Literature.
If I were a cartoon character, I would be Jerry.

If I were a shape, I would be a star.
If I were a number, I would be 7.
If I were a car, I would be a seat.leon cupra I guess.

If I were an item of clothing, I would be a T-shirt.

In pregatire un post despre mine vs. arta moderna(sau ceea ce se considera a fi arta moderna).

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Madonna. Old news.

Fractiile in matematica iubirii

It's not you, it's me